Tuesday, April 15, 2008

update

It's been a few months since my last entry. Got so consumed with my facebook profile, that I forgot my blog. How shameful.
Nothing much is happening in my life, anyway. Same old job, same old boredom. The one thing that is giving me a great deal of pleasure now are my training runs. I am preparing for a 10k, for Redberry Bible camp, on May 10th. I look forward to the challenge, and some days, I am so exhausted from work that I groan just looking at my treadmill. But I forge on...I will do this 10k, to fulfill a promise made to my late friend, Dwayne Harms, and to myself.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

hey you! so excited to hear about the marathon - i think you have to teach me your work out ways - i'm stuck in a very big rut! and when i lost my facebook account, i lost you as a friend - and i can't get you back! come find me k?? :) HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're planning on doing the 10k. Ashlynn wants to do the 5k in memory of her first Dad, since they did the 20k together...Dwayne on foot and her on her bike. Ashlynn has taken up running this year. She's quite motivated. Anyhow, she wants to do it with me. I'm outta shape!!! Maybe I'll just cheer her on...? Perhaps we'll see you there.
Janet