Friday, August 27, 2004

horrible day

I hate Student Loans. They are totally screwing me over...and there's nothing I can do. I need to pay my tuition by September 3rd, and I don't even know if I'm getting any funds. I have no idea if I can pay for school. I don't even know if I can leave for Medicine Hat on Monday. What's going to happen if I get there, then I receive notice from Student Loans that I won't get any funds? Then I end up coming back home, and have to tell all my friends and co-workers that I didn't make it. I don't know if my self-esteem can handle another blow like that. After all my dreams, and plans, and everyone being so supportive of me, and I would have to say, "guess what, I failed once again. Thanks for the nice party, and all the compliments, but gee, I am such a f@*^ing mess that I can't handle this, and I got booted out of school. So here I am, and my life sucks. But thanks for caring."
I can't believe this is happening to me. I don't even have faith right now to believe that God can do this for me. Life has always been so difficult for me, and I work so hard, and I'm still a loser. Why me? So I get to be ADHD, Learning Disabled, and hopeless all at the same time! I don't even know how to pray anymore. What do I pray for?

No comments: